Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Blakecoin has a total market cap of $238,548.00 and $467.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0129 or 0.00000195 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. In the last week, Blakecoin has traded down 19% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,674.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $521.03 or 0.07832460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $891.23 or 0.13397600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $101.46 or 0.01525220 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $131.51 or 0.01976900 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00212737 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $201.06 or 0.03022430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.24 or 0.00514668 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007937 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 18,433,615 coins. Blakecoin’s official website is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.