Press coverage about China Auto Logistics (NASDAQ:CALI) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. China Auto Logistics earned a news impact score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 44.0341546178297 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Lawsuit for Investors in shares of China Auto Logistics Inc. (NASDAQ: CALI) filed (openpr.com)
- China Auto Logistics Inc. Submits Compliance Plan to Nasdaq (finance.yahoo.com)
- CALI LOSS NOTICE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds China Auto Logistics Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in First Filed Class Action – CALI (finance.yahoo.com)
- CHINA AUTO INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Inves – KSWO 7News | Breaking News, Weather and Sports (kswo.com)
- CALI INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of China Auto Logistics Inc. Investors (bizjournals.com)
NASDAQ CALI traded down $0.04 on Thursday, reaching $2.64. The stock had a trading volume of 500 shares, compared to its average volume of 225,334. China Auto Logistics has a 1-year low of $1.50 and a 1-year high of $8.77.
China Auto Logistics Inc, together with its subsidiaries, sells and trades in imported automobiles in the People's Republic of China. It operates through Sales of Automobiles, Financing Services, and Other Services segments. The company also offers financing services, including letter of credit issuance, purchase deposit financing, and import duty advances services, as well as automobile value-added services comprising assistance related to customs clearance, storage, and delivery services.
Receive News & Ratings for China Auto Logistics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Auto Logistics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.